Bing Shopping > mobile home gas furnace mg1e 80 % 77000 btu with coil cabinet mg1e 077b revolv mg1e 077b

Mobile Home Gas Furnace MG1E 80% 77,000 BTU With Coil Cabinet MG1E-077B - Revolv MG1E-077B


Price:
$1,519.10
HVAC Direct
Description
OVERVIEWThe Revolv MG1E-077B is a good solution for many manufactured or mobile home gas furnace applications. With its easy installation procedures, low maintenance, and included LP conversion kit, the MG1E-077B will save you money both up f…
OVERVIEWThe Revolv MG1E-077B is a good solution for many manufactured or mobile home gas furnace applications. With its easy installation procedures, low maintenance, and included LP conversion kit, the MG1E-077B will save you money both up front and over time.QUICK FACTS77,000 BTU, 80% natural gas furnaceCan generally heat an average mobile home in ideal applicationsNatural gas out of the box, but comes with an LP kit for field installation if neededLow maintenance requirementsAC coil cabinet included with purchase (condenser and coil sold separately)Efficient ECM blower motor77,000 BTU, 80% AFUEWith a system input of 77,000 BTU, the Revolv MG1E-077B furnace can generally heat average mobile homes in ideal applications. With a basic efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, this input equates to an output of 61,600 BTU, and 80% of the fuel going into the unit is contributed to heating your home and the remaining 20% of the fuel is lost out of the flue venting and is used up in normal furnace operations. If you are coming from our sites sizing calculator, please note that it is a good idea to upsize any calculation to compensate for limited insulation and other factors that cause a mobile home to differ from traditional home sizing. If you have any questions, please contact us. Please note that this furnace is intended to only be used in mobile and manufactured homes and requires a straight flue pipe without any elbows.WarrantyRevolv gas furnaces come with a 1 year labor, 2 year parts, and 10 year heat exchanger warranty when registered online through the manufacturer and with an installation that follows your state and local codes. For more information about Revolvs warranties and to register a purchased unit, click here.Installation and MaintenanceThe Revolv MG1E-077B furnace is designed to be easily installed for a faster process, lowering labor costs. While this furnace is natural gas out of the box, a propane conversion kit is included in this package to be field-installed if needed with no additional material cost, saving you money. With its sealed motor bearings, reliable burner controls, modern hot surface ignitor, and sealed combustion, this furnace has low maintenance requirements, providing the peace of mind that your unit will reliably heat your home even in the coldest winter months.
Other buying options
About
StoreSpecial offersShippingTotal Price
HVAC Direct-$2,636.00
HVAC Direct-$2,734.00
HVAC Direct-$1,395.90
HVAC Direct-$2,546.00
HVAC Direct-$1,449.80

Share this product

Mobile Home Gas Furnace MG1E 80% 77,000 BTU With Coil Cabinet MG1E-077B - Revolv MG1E-077B
This product ad may change over time
Share ProductShare
Buy for
$1,519.10
HVAC Direct
Ads
Other buying options
$2,636.00
HVAC Direct
About

$2,734.00
HVAC Direct
About
price trend
Tracking price
We added this to your collection and will notify you if the price dropsView collection
Price tracking canceled
We removed this from your collectionView collection
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Track price
Receive email and browser notifications if the price drops
Product added to your wishlist! View wishlist
Sign in to see your saved products on any device
Product removed from your wishlist! View wishlist
Sign in to see your saved products on any device
Something went wrong. Please try again later.
Product is added to compare already. Please refresh the page.
Product is not found in compare. Please refresh the page.
5 Products already added. Please delete existing selection to add this.

Sponsored similar products

Ads